So I'm standing there explaining to the guy at check out why I do not want a plastic bag for my picture frames. I bring my own anyway, but I didn't bring quite enough this time. I told him they are just clutter, so he told me to throw it away. So I told him that plastic doesn't decompose and chances are that it will just end up blowing in the wind adding to the garbage floating around. Then he was trying to say something about them being made out of sand and not oil. I just looked it up and Wikipedia says that they are made from natural gas. Who would have thought that a run to Kohls would stir such a debate?
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
January Thirteenth, Twenty Ten
So I'm standing there explaining to the guy at check out why I do not want a plastic bag for my picture frames. I bring my own anyway, but I didn't bring quite enough this time. I told him they are just clutter, so he told me to throw it away. So I told him that plastic doesn't decompose and chances are that it will just end up blowing in the wind adding to the garbage floating around. Then he was trying to say something about them being made out of sand and not oil. I just looked it up and Wikipedia says that they are made from natural gas. Who would have thought that a run to Kohls would stir such a debate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment