Saturday, November 6, 2010

November Sixth, Twenty Ten

FYI loyal blog followers (yeah, all 2-3 of you), this post is geared towards the bridesmaids in Ashley's wedding. These are pictures I took for possible wedding shower favors. I don't want you to think that I'm suddenly pushing Las Vegas souvenirs.
I think these luggage tags were either $2 or $3 each.

These are the assorted keychains that came in a pack of 12 for $8.
This one is $3 each, and also comes in blue.
These two were $3 each.
This one in my hand is $2. I wasn't super impressed with the quality of it though.

These magnets caught my eye because they are pin, but they say Las Vegas Princess on them. The rectangular ones are $1 and the cutout ones are $2 (or $3).

These keychains also say Las Vegas Princess on them, and they are $1 each.
These are the pink poker chips that are 2 for $1. The inside circle is about 1 inch big.

No comments:

Post a Comment