Parth and I went on an adventure to a yarn shop today, and it wasn't for me! We were on a mission to find a specific yarn for his Mom in India, and boy was it tough! We finally found some yarn that would work so we got it.
Then he bought some yarn for me. (What an amazing boyfriend!)
We got Chinese food for lunch and my fortune said that I will have a new opportunity soon, maybe it means in Texas!We went on a walk and saw some ducks.
It was a nice walk. If you look really close you can see the necklace and earrings that he gave me for Valentine's Day.
We have no idea what these are, but they were everywhere!
This little guy was cheering us on!
I got really close to the strange birds.
Here is one up close, their backs are really pretty!
This sign was really funny in the bathroom of Buffalo Wild Wings where we went to dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment