This post is for Lindsey.
These are glass beads: flowers, diamond shapes, green and purple rectangles, spheres, and blue and gold disks.Round Turquoise beads.
Large flocked (yes I said flocked) beads. The black hearts are about an inch tall.
Small glass disk beads.
More glass beads, blue spheres, pink cylinders, and red and gold twisty swirls.
Mixed glass beads, some are white or blue with little pink flowers, and others are disks with swirls carved in them.
Tiny flowers.
Big (and heavy) hearts
Fimo beads with different pictures: Artist, Knitter, Martini, Coffee, and Girly Undergarments!
Random shaped green with silver and tiny rainbow colored bits glass beads.
Random glass beads. They are smallish, and I was thinking about stringing them together in different ways.
Some small pink stone beads that I didn't finish making yet. The package didn't specify what kind of stone it is though, but I liked the shades of pink.
Random glass butterfly shapes. They are not very fancy, and some are shiny and some are matte.
Fake pearls in different colors.
Tiny glass beads that have little dots of colors on them.
Ok, that is pretty much everything. I'll probably end up unearthing more at some point, I'm not always super organized.

No comments:
Post a Comment