Friday, June 22, 2012

June Twenty Second, Twenty Twelve

 Today I went to Target for some Goo Gone and tape (for a project you'll see later) and found a bunch of these fun wall stickers on 70% off clearance!  I of course had to get them because I like jazzing up Parth's apartment while I'm here and this was the result.  I got these flowers to give me something pretty to look at while doing the dishes instead of staring at a boring wall.



 I got a few packs of these daisy stickers and put them in the hallway that goes to the bedroom (on the left) and the bathroom.  Parth said it's a bit feminine for his taste, but I see it more as a design instead of individual flowers.
And finally I got this little tree and put it over the headboard.  Parth came home before I was done and he helped me put the leaves on it.  This once came with little rectangle sticker "frames" sort of like a family tree, but I thought that was too cheesy.  Maybe I can use them somewhere else instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment