Saturday, October 27, 2012
October Twenty Seventh, Twenty Twelve
I spent 3 hours setting up my students's artwork for the Day of the Dead Art Show. I had just about 200 pieces of artwork to set up, which is only represents about a quarter of the amount of students at my school. It was very hard for me to tell them that I couldn't hang everyone's artwork up because I could not take too large of a space at the show because there are other schools participating as well. I did the very best that I could. I am going to add a sign that says Diamondback and signs for each grade level as well.
Deb and I went to a really yummy Mexican restaurant for dinner and they had these flowers painted in the bathroom. I liked them so much I had to take pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment