Friday, May 11, 2012
May Eleventh, Twenty Ten
I have a little visitor in my classroom! He moves too fast for me to catch to put him back outside.
I am not cut out to be a substitute teacher.
I helped with the Food-struction after school today.
My school made the Arizona state flag out of cans! It was supposed to be bigger but it started falling apart so we had to make it smaller. The kids came up with the idea for the cactus and the snake because we are Diamondback! It is also Arizona's 100th anniversary of statehood this year.
This group made the American flag out of soup cans, it was pretty cool! Their flag was much bigger than ours since they bought the cans they used specifically for it, where ours were all donated by the students.
This is Coyote Canyon's entry, however it was built by the teachers with no student help. I think we were the only elementary school that had our kids build our display.
The Boy's and Girl's club!
I don't know what group this was but they built Stonehenge.
This is Desert Valley's display, again no student help.
Amy is a star!!! She was in the high school's production of Beauty and the Beast. She was only in the first scene, but it was so cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment