Sunday, May 20, 2012

May Twentieth, Twenty Twelve

 I pretty much drove my car right up to my classroom door to pack it up.
 Jen made a bratwurst pyramid!
 Phil and Amy hanging out in the pool.
 Solar eclipse!  I couldn't see it either.

 Amy loves all kinds of bottles.
 More attempts at taking eclipse pictures.
 I found out that my camera takes sepia colored pictures.  This is Stephanie in the Arizona tub.
 I continued playing with my camera more and this setting was supposed to make everyone look more tan.
 This setting is supposed to make the sky look more blue.
 This setting is supposed to bring out red.
 I don't remember what this setting was, but that is Stephanie's foot.

 These two pictures were taken right after each other.
 I don't remember how I got this one to look so dark.
 The next one was like this.


More attempts at seeing the solar eclipse.  I felt like I was let down a little because I couldn't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment